- Purification products
- Expression vectors & systems
- Antibodies and immunoprecipitation
- Mass spectrometry reagents
- Protein sequencing
- Two-hybrid and one-hybrid systems
- SDS-PAGE & western blotting
- Accessory enzymes
Mass spectrometry reagents
Mass spectrometry is an exceedingly sensitive and specific analytical technique that can precisely determine the identities and quantities of compounds within your sample. Mass spec is used for many different applications. In academia, mass spec is used mainly for discovery, to better understand the functions of individual proteins and their role in complex biological systems. In the pharmaceutical industry mass spec is being used to measure changes in protein abundance, for qualitative and quantitative analysis of new drugs and candidates, for studies of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics (PK), and more.
Producers of pharmaceuticals and biologics are challenged to become more efficient in discovering and developing candidate drugs while increasing manufacturing productivity and reducing costs. Takara Bio offers advanced techniques and shortened workflows that can help accelerate the development pipeline and optimize QC processes.
Trypsin spin columns and plates for rapid, complete protein digestion
Capturem Trypsin (Mass Spectrometry Grade)—miniprep kit or 96-well plate
- Membrane-immobilized trypsin based on our novel Capturem technology
- Complete protein digestion in 5–15 minutes at room temperature, allowing an uninterrupted proteomic analysis workflow
- More efficient and complete protein digestion enables more effective peptide and protein identification in MS analysis
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.