- Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22) Kit (Cat. # Y10075)
- Cellartis Cardiomyocytes (from ChiPSC22)
- Cellartis CM Thawing Base
- Cellartis CM Culture Base
- Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Cat. # 16140)
- Polyethylenimine (Sigma, Cat. # P3143)
- Na2B4O7/10H2O (Sigma, Cat. # S9640)
- Matrigel (Corning, Cat. # 356231)
- Fibronectin (Sigma-Aldrich, Cat. # F0895)
- Y-27632, MF (Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd., Cat. # 257-00613)
- Trypsin-EDTA (0.25%), phenol red
- Ethanol (70%)
- PBS Dulbecco's with Ca2+ & Mg2+ (D-PBS +/+)
- PBS Dulbecco's w/o Ca2+ & Mg2+ (D-PBS –/–)
- General cell culture equipment used in cell culture laboratory
- Technical notes
- Getting started with hepatocyte differentiation
- Cardiomyocytes in FLIPR 384-well plate format
- Cardiomyocytes on the Patchliner system
- Cardiomyocytes on the Maestro MEA system
- Cardiomyocytes on the MED64 MEA system
- Cardiomyocytes on the CardioExcyte 96 system
- Cardiomyocytes on the xCELLigence RTCA CardioECR system
- Reprogramming fibroblasts
- Reprogramming PBMCs
- Spin embryoid body formation
- Transferring iPSCs from other media to DEF-CS
- Transferring iPSCs on MEFs to DEF-CS
- Selection guides
Cardiomyocytes on the MED64 MEA system
Cellartis cardiomyocytes are derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells and provide a promising, physiologically relevant, human model for preclinical testing and drug screening. Alpha MED Scientific's MED64 platform allows for noninvasive detection of electrophysiological parameters such as beat frequency and field potential duration (FPD). Cellartis cardiomyocytes used in combination with the MED64 platform demonstrate the potential to accurately predict cardiotoxic responses and to screen compound efficacy.
User-generated protocols are based on internal proof-of-concept experiments, customer collaborations, and published literature. In some cases, relevant results are discussed in our research news BioView blog articles. While we expect these protocols to be successful in your hands, they may not be fully reviewed or optimized. We encourage you to contact us or refer to the published literature for more information about these user-generated and -reported protocols.
If you are looking for a product-specific, fully optimized User Manual or Protocol-At-A-Glance, please visit the product's product page, open the item's product details row in the price table, and click Documents. More detailed instructions for locating documents are available on our website FAQs page.
Questions? Protocols of your own that you would like to share?Contact technical support Give feedback
A highly homogeneous population of cardiomyocytes derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.