- In-Fusion Cloning tools
- In-Fusion Cloning guide
- In‑Fusion Cloning FAQs
- In‑Fusion Cloning tips
- Choosing a seamless cloning method
- Seamless cloning primer design
- In-Fusion Cloning applications collection
- Efficient cloning for sgRNA/Cas9 plasmids
- In-Fusion Cloning tech notes
- In-Fusion Cloning webinars
- In-Fusion Cloning citations
- EcoDry reagents and sustainability
- Mutagenesis with In-Fusion Cloning
- Efficient multiple-fragment cloning
- Sign up to stay updated
- Traditional molecular cloning
Tell me more about In-Fusion Cloning
Do you want to add small fusion protein tags (<10 aa) without the use of a tag template? How much time and money could you save by cloning multiple inserts and/or tags into a vector with a single reaction?
In-Fusion Cloning can help you do all of that with a unique ligation-independent technology which outperforms traditional methods that are often reliant on restriction site availability. Quickly and easily clone PCR products into any linear vector, at any locus, without the need to subclone.
If any of these cloning applications pique your interest and you'd like to be first in line to hear about more In-Fusion Cloning innovations and techniques, please fill out the form below. You will receive regular updates, promotions, and applications for cloning directly to your inbox.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.