- In-Fusion Cloning overview
- Primer design and other tools
- In-Fusion Cloning guide
- In‑Fusion Cloning tips and FAQs
- Choosing a seamless cloning method
- In-Fusion Cloning tech notes
- In-Fusion Cloning citations
- EcoDry reagents and sustainability
- Sign up to stay updated
- Traditional molecular cloning
Primer design and other tools
Takara Bio provides easy-to-use tools to help you plan your cloning experiments:
- Design primers for single- or multi-insert cloning or for your site-directed mutagenesis experiment (insertion, deletion, replacement) with our primer design tool
- Calculate the optimal amounts of vector and insert for your cloning reaction with our molar ratio calculator
- Simulate your In-Fusion Cloning construct with SnapGene software
Cloning shouldn't be work, it should just work ...
With In-Fusion HD Cloning Plus kits, you will be able to perform directional, seamless cloning of any PCR fragment—or multiple fragments—into any linearized vector in a single 15-minute reaction, with >95% cloning efficiency. In-Fusion HD Cloning Plus is a complete system that includes all of the reagents you need for your cloning experiments: PCR enzyme, competent cells, and a kit for PCR cleanup or gel extraction. We have optimized the reagents to work together to give you the right clone the first time.Learn about the liquid kits Learn about the lyophilized kits
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.