- In-Fusion Cloning tools
- In-Fusion Cloning guide
- In‑Fusion Cloning FAQs
- In‑Fusion Cloning tips
- Choosing a seamless cloning method
- Seamless cloning primer design
- In-Fusion Cloning applications collection
- Efficient cloning for sgRNA/Cas9 plasmids
- In-Fusion Cloning tech notes
- In-Fusion Cloning citations
- EcoDry reagents and sustainability
- Mutagenesis with In-Fusion Cloning
- Efficient multiple-fragment cloning
- Sign up to stay updated
- Traditional molecular cloning
In-Fusion Cloning applications collection
In‑Fusion Cloning provides rapid and directional cloning into any vector, at any site of linearization, with >95% cloning efficiency. This flexibility enables a broad range of technologies, from simple cloning through specialized workflows like synthetic gene assembly or high-throughput cloning. Read more about how In‑Fusion Cloning kits can be used in your area of research.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2019 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.